The role of the account executive is to execute public relations assignments as need for multiple client teams. He or she coordinates, manages and executes activities on assigned accounts so work is done to high standards, maximum efficiency and accuracy, on time and within budget parameters.
- Collaborate with other members of the agency public relations team to prepare recommendations, strategies and actions for clients
- Develop and execute public relations tactics, including but not limited to media relations programs, event coordination, collateral development and social media initiatives
- Draft and issue client contact reports
- Update weekly status reports and participate in scheduled internal status meetings
- Monitor, collect, track and evaluate public relations tactics and competitive activity on an ongoing basis
- Review monthly billing with account supervisor/senior account executive and business manager
- Keep immediate supervisor informed on status and progress of projects, drawing upon the supervisor for assistance and advice as needed
- Arrange internal and client meetings and notify team with sufficient advance notice so they know what is expected and when it is due
- Participate in client meetings at the direction and discretion of the account supervisor or account director
- Coordinate client dinners/events and gifts
- Works well in a collaborative environment, considerate of others
- Self starter, motivated, eager, inquisitive, proactive and enthusiastic
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Learns new information quickly and understands complex concepts
- Has excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communications skills
Exponent Public Relations is a modern agency that creates belief in its clients' brands. The agency's belief-building approach has earned national recognition, including The Holmes Report’s 2015 Boutique PR Agency of the Year. Clients include CHS, Cenex Convenience Stores, Duluth Trading Company, DuPont, Florida’s Natural, Granular, Grain Belt, Medtronic, Peanut and Tree Nut Processors Association, Progressive Agriculture Foundation, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Ruiz Foods, Wells Enterprises and WinField. Exponent is the public relations partner of Colle+McVoy and a member of the MDC Partners Public Relations Network. For more information, visit ExponentPR.com, Facebook.com/ExponentPR or follow on Twitter at @exponentpr.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to Current Openings