Content Developer - Health
The content developer account executive collaboratively researches and develops content for multiple communications vehicles and platforms, applying knowledge and understanding of audiences, industries, legal and regulatory requirements, products and processes to provide relevant, valuable information.
- Research, write and edit copy for feature articles, brochures, audiovisual presentations, websites, sales materials, white papers, meeting/roundtable proceedings, conference messaging, videos, training modules, newsletters/enewsletters, eblasts, social media and other communications vehicles for clients
- Ensure messaging is consistent with brand positioning and tone
- Manage/provide reference materials and claims documents as required by client protocol and regulatory requirements
- Routinely review industry journals, trade publications and online information; share relevant articles and competitive information with colleagues
- Understand and follow client and industry style guides
- Follow work through the development and production process to ensure high-quality, flawless, strategic execution
- Engage in individual learning and industry activities to gain additional content and audience understanding and to learn client businesses
- Experience translating medical/scientific data into compelling marketing messages for medical professionals and/or patients
- Works well in a collaborative environment, considerate of others
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to persuade, present and champion concepts and content within teams and with clients as needed
- Confident and resourceful, with the ability to effectively address problems and challenges
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Excellent research and interviewing skills, able to identify and apply useful data and other information to content development needs
- Superior grasp of grammar, spelling, punctuation, headline writing, story structure and other mechanics
- Understanding of best practices in technical and medical writing, video development, website content and social media as required
Exponent Public Relations is a modern agency that creates belief in its clients' brands. The agency's belief-building approach has earned national recognition, including The Holmes Report’s 2015 Boutique PR Agency of the Year. Clients include Blu Dot, CHS, Cenex Convenience Stores, Duluth Trading Company, DuPont, Florida’s Natural, Granular, Grain Belt, Medtronic, the Peanut and Tree Nut Processors Association, the Progressive Agriculture Foundation, the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Ruiz Foods, Wells Enterprises and WinField. Exponent is the public relations partner of Colle McVoy and a member of the MDC Partners Public Relations Network. For more information, visit ExponentPR.com, Facebook.com/ExponentPR or follow on Twitter at @exponentpr.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to Current Openings