A Custom Data Reporting Analyst at Infinata is a multi-disciplined technical role that is involved with every aspect of delivering data driven solutions for an established customer base.
In this role you will:
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design, and build of custom reporting utilizing a wide range of technologies.
- Think through technical and business challenges within a team to develop solutions.
- Pair with Business Analysts to break down work, assess technical feasibility and estimate realistic timelines for large scale projects.
- Develop expertise in troubleshooting data related complications and optimizing scripted processes for enhanced performance.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand business goals and visions, and create a variety of corresponding analyses.
- Coordinate with team members to share knowledge and resources in an effort to remove roadblocks, foster strong communication, and review optimal resolutions to common challenges.
- Strive for quality results and continuous process improvement.
- Be able to operate effectively in both independent and team settings.
- Develop expertise in relational data management and the banking sector.
- Be exposed to and utilize Agile principles and practices.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by internal collaboration, external correspondence, documenting technical processes, or facilitating meetings.
- You are able to build and maintain analytical scripts using SQL or similar programming languages is a requirement.
- You have produced data driven solutions, from requirements gathering through implementation, for established business relationships.
- You have demonstrated success operating independently in a variety of technical roles working on relational data management and reporting.
- You possess adept problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
- You have demonstrated the ability to prioritize competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and, when necessary, have influenced these stakeholders in order to resolve conflicts.
- You have been instrumental in shaping team wide best practices by applying learnings from past successes and failures.
- You have a keen attention to detail, a passion for quality, a love for collaboration, and a desire to always improve.
- Experience within an Agile software delivery environment is preferred.
- Familiarity or experience in banking or financial services that can be leveraged to provide additional insight into the solutions that we provide our customers is a plus.
Infinata is a data company whose true passion is to come up with a SOLUTION. Our corporate philosophy has always been focused on the End Game so we design the data solutions and technology around that. In order to achieve our goal, we invest in our PEOPLE, DATA and SOFTWARE.