Account Coordinator at LaunchSquad: Entry-level opportunity for driven, creative storytellers.
LaunchSquad creates and communicates stories for companies we love. We’re an integrated communications firm known for building strategic public relations, original content marketing and social media programs for some of the world’s most innovative, fast-growth technology and consumer lifestyle companies. LaunchSquad is growing and we’re looking for emerging storytellers and strategic communicators to join us as Account Coordinators. 2018 college graduates are encouraged to apply.
LaunchSquad provides a fast-paced, supportive work environment where people feel empowered to contribute impactful results and develop diverse skills. We are looking for smart, motivated Account Coordinators who have a desire to continue learning, a track record of ownership and follow-through and a positive can-do attitude in everything they do. The Account Coordinator position is a great opportunity for entry-level professionals who want to partner with senior leaders and learn how to build strategic communications and public relations programs for business-to-business and consumer lifestyle brands.
In this role Account Coordinators work across two to four accounts supporting all aspects of public relations and communication programs. Coordinators immerse themselves in client brands and stories and work directly with clients and teams to plan and execute public relations, content and digital marketing programs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: media relations planning and execution, research, writing, social media management and production and account measurement and tracking.
During the first year in this position, Account Coordinators can expect the following experience:
- On-the-job training and coaching from teammates and senior leaders
- Increasing responsibilities and new experiences across accounts
- Regular acknowledgement and performance feedback
- Ability to develop skills and knowledge that will accelerate career development
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in liberal arts, journalism, mass communications or a related field
- Professional internship experience or a history of consistent, transferable work experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Initiative to ask questions, pick up the phone, take action and think ahead
- Ability to thrive under pressure with minimal direct supervision and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Creative, solutions-oriented thinker with the capacity to understand situations from multiple perspectives
- Interest in the technology industry with social media know-how
- Driven, self-starter; imagination helps, too
If you think you are the right candidate for the job we'd like to hear from you. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
LaunchSquad is a growing communications firm known for change-the-world storytelling with our award-winning PR, online video + design, and original content programs. LaunchSquad has four offices located in San Francisco, New York, Boston and Chicago and offers a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding work environment. Our client base includes consumer and enterprise technology, consumer lifestyle and media companies. LaunchSquad was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in downtown San Francisco.