User Experience | Chicago, IL, United States
We seek a qualified User Experience Designer as part of our growing User Experience team! This is a full-time position.
You will be responsible for designing compelling, simple and powerful user interface for online interactions. Key tasks include creating wireframes, site maps, functional specifications, and other client deliverables.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop and annotate wireframes, schematics, process flows, and sitemaps for web solutions under the direction of UX leads
- Knowledge of web/mobile/device-specific design and user-centered design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strong collaborator and a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, Axure, Moqups, etc.
- Bonus points for knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, and Axure
- 2-4+ years overall experience preferred
- Must provide sample portfolio with application
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s (preferred), with coursework in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Systems Design, Computer Science, Human Factors Engineering, Communications, Marketing, Cognitive Psychology, or other relevant information design related fields