Media Intelligence – Cision UK
Canary Wharf, London
Permanent, £20,000K - £22,000 + £8K OTE and excellent company benefits
Are you a motivated graduate who is fiercely competitive and commercially driven looking for the opportunity to start your career working for a global market leader? If so, then we have a unique opportunity for you to develop your knowledge of media intelligence, refine your research skills and take ownership of your earning potential with us.
As the Business Development Executive for the Cision UK sales team, you will proactively identify, qualify and generate valuable leads to support the new business sales team. As a subject matter expert for our UK product portfolio, in addition, you will be responsible for:
- Building on existing market intelligence, prospect lists and conducting further research of the PR market to scope out new sales leads and build a strong pipeline
- Identifying and following up sales opportunities within each market; helping to devise longer-term sales strategy in these markets
- Maintaining personal annual appointment sales target for new business which contributes to overall annual sales team targets
- Ensuring all activity is recorded in SalesForce
To be successful in this role, you must be able to conduct productive research via the internet and telephone. Additionally, you will:
- Be at graduate level or equivalent
- Have excellent verbal communication
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude and interest for digital web-based products
- Be self-motivated with the ability to time manage
- Be able to work closely with your team to achieve targets
There has never been a better time to join us here at Cision, the UK’s market leader in media intelligence (and a part of the rapidly growing global company, Cision). We take pride in our ability to serve the complete workflow of communications, social media, and content marketing across the world. Our rich analytics help clients get the most from their marketing and strengthen their data-driven decision making.
Closing date: 17th September 2017, Assessment day: 21st September 2017
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, we are dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.